On April 15th from 3:00pm to 4:30 pm GCSC is hosting its next Community Convening. Join us for the upcoming convening to:
1. Learn the latest regarding top-priority ecosystem-level initiatives
2. Be inspired by partners’ stories of how they collaborate across organizations to support students
3. Provide your inputs on how to catalyze more partnership-based approaches in our collective work
The event will take place using Webex but we are asking those that are interested to RSVP using Eventbrite. Upon registering you will be emailed the Webex link to use for the convening.
The convening will feature three partners and their stories of how they collaborate with others on STEM initiatives for K-12 students and educators. The speakers are:
- Megan Reed – Workforce Strategist/Grant Coordinator/FDE Co-Coordinator, Butler Tech, speaking about Educator Externships
- Michelle Parsons – HR Business Director, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals, speaking about Workplace Experience Opportunities
- Brian Robinson – Assistant Director, High School Teaching & Learning, Forest Hills Schools, speaking about Student Career Learning Experiences
Participants may join the call up to 15 minutes early (at 2:45 pm). When joining the meeting, you will automatically be muted but you will be able to unmute yourself. This meeting will be recorded automatically.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.